Just over the County border in Ashley is Sue Robinson's Herb Farm and Shop. That's literally just over the border. One field of the farm is actually in Leicestershire!
The farm is worth a visit just to stock-up on herb plants but, as well as her broad range of herbs, she sells a good range of her own and other local produce from her small but busy shop.
Among other offerings are:
- The farm's own lamb and beef (ring for availability).
- Chicken and free range eggs from their own hens.
- Pork from a family farm nearby.
- Other meat products from Grasmere Farm (Lincs).
- MUTTS Jams.
- Lubcloud Milk.
- Manor Farm Yogurt.
- Honey From Burbage.
- Crab Apple Jelly from Wigston.
- Welland Valley Rapeseed Oil (produced by her brother in law).
- Belvoir Farm's Fruit Cordials.
- Heighton's Bread.
Visit the farm-shop's website at www.ashleyherbfarm.co.uk
Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm. Sun 11am - 4pm.
45 Main St, Ashley, Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 8HG.
01858 687 722